If you have questions or need a quote, please call, email or simply fill out the quick contact form. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as they are able.
1 Source technicians have been trained to perform annual inspections on virtually all automotive shop equipment. ALI authorized lift inspectors are employed to make certain that your lifts are inspected at the highest standards to ensure that you get the most out of your investment. Inspections include reports, a certificate of compliance and estimates of repair if requested.
Avoid Costly Downtime for Your Business.
Hire Our Experts.
Our reputation of quality work and quick response time helps to avoid down time for your business.
Our expertise extends to (but not limited to) the automotive shop equipment below:
- Heavy duty, 2 post, 4 post, scissor, alignment, mobile column, motorcycle, and in-ground lifts
- Automotive exhaust service systems
- Bulk fluid management systems including piping, pumping systems, and pre or post use storage tanks
- Air compressors, air dryers, and piping systems
- Fluid evacuation and flushing machines
- Air conditioning machines
- Wheel service equipment including tire changers, balancers, brake lathes, alignment systems, vehicle inspection systems for automobiles and the heavy-duty market
- Friction and touch-tree car washes
- Workbenches and toolboxes
- Industrial ceiling fans
- Waste oil heaters
- Environmental floor scrubbers and cleaners
- Oil filter crushers
- Floor jacks, stands, engine hoists, and lifting tables